Cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated as indicated by the increasing number of cases that SingCert handled in the past two years. Threat actors are making their presence felt, through advancing ransomware tactics and high-profile supply chain attacks. |
Concurrently, rapid digitization and reinvention of enterprises are creating new vulnerabilities in forms of dynamic IT infrastructure, newly developed applications with compact development cycles, interlocked digital ecosystems and diverse endpoints.
To protect the data, assets, applications, and services of their enterprises, CISOs are challenged to evolve their security strategies in pace with both evolutions of external threats and internal transformation. They must reinforce their defensive posture, leverage the latest countermeasures, and derive agile responses and recovery plans for the inevitable incidents.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conference 2021 in Singapore on 25 Nov will serve as the ideal platform for CISOs, heads of IT, heads of security and regulators to explore strategies and tactics in a digitized, fast-paced, and interconnected technology landscape.
Key topics discussed in 2021 to enhance your security strategies:
- Establishing defence-in-depth security strategies to counter sophisticated attacks
- Adopting zero trust and least privileged access to safeguard data, assets, applications, and services
- Future-proofing network security in alignment to agile IT infrastructure developments
- Tackling supply chain risks and mitigate over-reliance on service providers
- Embedding security controls and tests into application development lifecycles
- Ensuring resiliency and timely visibility for eventual breaches
Who Should Attend
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk
- Head – Technical Architecture
- Lead – Technical Architecture