Total Security Conference Singapore 2020Securing the New Reality: Mastering Posture, Automation, and Agility to Ensure Business Continuity
Total Security Conference Singapore has been forced to cancel the 2020 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was originally scheduled to run during 21 October, 2020 in Singapore.
TOTAL SECURITY CONFERENCE SINGAPORE 2020
"COVID-19 has compelled companies, organisations and governments to mount ad hoc systems and arrangements aimed at containing its spread while maintaining business continuity. They often rely on digital infrastructure to operate and are not always adequately secured, thereby creating new attack surfaces or broadening existing ones for threat actors to exploit."
- SingCERT CyberSense 01 Apr 2020 “Capitalizing on Covid-19 Pandemic
The concept of workplace has changed forever. Remote working at-scale is expected to last. With endpoints residing outside the network perimeters and attack surfaces having grown exponentially, risks have been amplified and incidents are inevitable.
To better strengthen endpoint security, streamline control and prevent data leakage, CISOs are implementing unified endpoint management, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and mobile management tools while rethinking remote access policies.
Aiming for timely detection, swift response, and business continuity, security professionals are exploring the latest countermeasures, with focuses on security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), and resiliency.
Organizations with large attack surfaces are implementing Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) to better secure their most valuable data, assets, applications and services (DAAS) with micro-segmentation, repeated verification, and layered access.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conference 2020 in Singapore on 21 Oct will serve as the ideal platform for CISOs, heads of IT, heads of security and regulators to explore strategies and tactics in an enlarged, complicated, and evolving security landscape..
Key topics discussed in 2020 to enhance your security strategies:
- Safeguarding endpoints and attack surface efficiently
- Analyzing user behaviors to distinguish evasive attacks
- Orchestrating security eco-system from multiple technology tools for improved defense efficiency
- Automating detection and response to combat increasingly complexed and speedy attacks
- Enhancing DAAS protection by adopting Zero Trust Architecture
- Integrating security and IT operations to increase efficiency
- Ensuring resiliency through establishing recovery and response plans
Who Should Attend
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk
- Head – Technical Architecture
- Lead – Technical Architecture
IT & Business Leaders